Find out how to activate Google’s new 3D ghost 👻
Google has joined the Halloween and Day of the Dead celebrations in a fun and entertaining way; using augmented reality technology to create 3D objects that appear to be present, right next to us. On this occasion, it was the turn of a ghost, which can come to life on your cell phone and we will explain how to achieve it.
This is not the first time that Google has created 3D objects within its browser. In fact, if you want to know more than one animal species, you can google its name and you will see said animal on a scale as if you were in front of you!
But now it turns to invoke a ghost, with which you can joke with your friends, take funny photos and videos, and share them on your social networks without limits that your Telcel Unlimited Friend gives you, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Instagram and Snapchat, to continue browsing with #Halloween with the highest coverage.
How to activate the 3D ghost in Google
1. Open Google Chrome from your cell phone.
2. Then type in the search engine “Halloween” and hit enter.
3. Scroll down until you find the funny ghost.
4. Click on the option that says “See in your space”, so that the platform can access your camera.
5. Now click on “View in 3D” and you will make the ghost appear around you. It’s time to create amazing photos and videos.
Best of all, the ghost isn’t the only 3D animated being that you can experiment with. Google also added some terrifying pumpkins, a dancing skeleton, a magical cat and even a couple of costumed puppies.
This function is compatible for Android and iOS devices, you only need access to Google Chrome to summon the ghost, as well as a great imagination to bring it to life in your home. Share this note with your friends and have fun in this witch season. 😊